Thursday, June 21, 2012

Next Project: 1978 Vespa P200




This is a 1978 Vespa P200, one of the most popular Vespa models ever made. They are considered quite the workhorse. In my head, any Vespa has value and this one, ugly and not currently running is included.
I spoke with the owner and he said it was mostly complete with some cosmetic work needed. Exactly the sort of bike I love.

It's only parts and the parts make systems and the systems run the bike. If the bike isn't running, a system is failing and IT'S JUST PARTS. It can be dealt with. I am picking this one up in two weeks from today. It will most likely be my regular daily runner and that 200cc engine is sure to keep me thrilled.  I picked up some others scooters locally instead.

(Don't laugh at me you motorcycle riders...)

No comments:

Post a Comment