Sunday, July 8, 2012

An Abandoned Vespa

Roger of Scuderia Vespa Svedese has been taking pictures of an abandoned Vespa out on the street near his work. It's locked up and apparently hasn't moved since at least Ausgust of 2011. 


This would drive me nuts. Even non running, this scooter is in great shape. A shame to see it forgotten and unridden. If you are reading this and you have a scooter just sitting there rotting, find someone (points at self and nods) who will spend some time caring for it! 


I would love to ride this little gem around in front of some impatient driver!

I will generally generate my own content but occasionally I'll repost something I find relevant.

1 comment:

  1. Very well written, I am glad that I found your site. Thanks for the info!

    bike delivery

    ReplyDelete