Sunday, July 1, 2012

Moving Scooter Steve


I am friends with Scooter Steve and he is currently moving his scooter service shop from its location in North Austin down to Buda, Texas, which is down south of Austin. He and I loaded all of these scooters into this trailer behind my truck and then stuck two more in the back of the truck, two more in the back of HIS truck and several more in the back of the trailer HE was hauling. We moved about 20 scooters today. 


Those were just the bikes he had in a storage unit. Here's Steve deep in the sea of bikes still in his shop. I didn't get the picture of him walking across the tops of the scooters to get back there. His new place is MUCH bigger and I can see having some good times out there.


We had to stop and have some BBQ for lunch. It IS Texas after all. 

5 comments:

  1. I don't imagine you and Scooter Steve turned up any spare front wheel/tires during the move did you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were certainly a lot of tires. What are you looking for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. In particular I'm looking for a pair of front wheels that use the same diameter axle, and have the same size tires mounted to them. It would be nice if they were identical, but it's not critical.

    I'm planning to use them on a lightweight trailer I am building to pull behind my Morphous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a scooter from him off craigslist and lost his number. I need to have some work done now. how can i get ahold of him?

    ReplyDelete